The aim of the PG Program in Paint and Coating Technology is to render resource-rich and the most existing technical knowledge to the students that will help them in their coatings formulations. The study of the coatings systems highlights the modifications taking place in modern technology.
Senior Paint Technologist, QA Associate, Coating Analyst, Manager-Production & Development, Site-in-Charge.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Paints Technology
- Module 2 - Chemical Database Design and Their Management
- Module 3 - Paint Production and Manufacturing Technology
- Module 4 - Chemical Information Sources
- Module 5 - Formulation Principles and Practice
- Module 6 - Coating Technology and Equipments
- Module 7 - Emulation and Paint Additives
- Module 8 - Painting of Aircraft and Ships
Duration and Eligiblity
- Program Duration - 12 Months
- Eligiblity - Graduate in any Discipline
- Program Fee - Rs.12,000/-, $800 (For Overseas)
- Prospectus Fee - Rs.500/-, $50 (For Overseas)
- Exam Fee - Rs.2,400/- $150 (For Overseas)