The aim of the PG Program in Cheminformatics renders a precise & up to date teaching in the rising area of Cheminformatics. The course grants a primary to the standard stage of expertise in Cheminformatics and its process in the pharmaceutical company.
Associate research scientist, Project manager, Drug discovery scientist, Cheminformatics developer.
- Module 1 - Basics of Cheminformatics
- Module 2 - Medicinal Chemistry
- Module 3 - Modern Combinatorial Chemistry
- Module 4 - Chemical Database Design and Their Management
- Module 5 - Chemical Information Sources
- Module 6 - Computational Chemistry
- Module 7 - Data Sequencing Mining and Visualization
- Module 8 - Drug Design and Discovery
Duration and Eligiblity
- Program Duration - 12 Months
- Eligiblity - Graduate in any Discipline
- Program Fee - Rs.12,000/-, $800 (For Overseas)
- Prospectus Fee - Rs.500/-, $50 (For Overseas)
- Exam Fee - Rs.2,400/- $150 (For Overseas)