The aim of Industry Program in Paint and Coating Technology is to offer compact as well as extreme learning in the emerging domain of Paint and Coating Technology; moreover, in its related fields also. The program provides preliminary to advanced level of proficiency as per the global paint industry guidelines and norms.
Paint Technologist, Coating Analyst, Production & Development Advisor, Quality Inspector, Supervisor, Paint Chemist, Paint Shop Manager.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Paints Technology
- Module 2 - Chemical Database Design and Their Management
- Module 3 - Paint Production and Manufacturing Technology
- Module 4 - Chemical Information Sources
- Module 5 - Formulation Principles and Practice
- Module 6 - Coating Technology and Equipments
Duration and Eligiblity
- Program Duration - 12 Months
- Eligiblity - 10+2 students, ITI, Diploma Holders, Working Professionals
- Program Fee - Rs.10,000/-, $700 (For Overseas)
- Prospectus Fee - Rs.500/-, $50 (For Overseas)
- Exam Fee - Rs.1,800/- $100 (For Overseas)